Get an overview of every aspect of your organization’s improvement culture in the Reports Snapshot.
- Improvement, Project, Task, and Incident (if the Incident Add-On is active for your organization) Status Bars: See the statuses of all items submitted in the selected time period: new, overdue, planned, active, resolution submitted, completed, and deferred.
Pro Tip: Clicking any of the colored bars on this page will open a list of all those items Improvements submitted within the set time period that currently hold that status.
- The Snapshot gives insight into the activity, engagement, and impact of all Improvements completed during the selected time period.
The Locations Sidebar
Every KaiNexus Report, including the Snapshot, includes a location sidebar along the left side. This allows you to filter by location in your Reports. (If you don’t select any locations, the entire organization will be included by default.)
- Use the search box to look for a specific location.
- Click to filter results by Level Types (e.g. departments, hospitals, factories, etc.).
- Click "Expand" to view the whole organization in the location sidebar.
- Click "Collapse" to display only the top levels of your organization.
- Click at the bottom of the sidebar to hide it. Click to expand it.
Pro Tip: To select multiple locations, hold down the ctrl key while clicking on each location. To select all locations in a range, hold down the shift key while clicking the first location in the range and then the last location in the range.