By accessing the KaiNexus mobile app, you’re able to capture every opportunity for improvement when inspiration strikes, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
How do I download the free KaiNexus mobile app?
- Go to the iTunes store or, if you're using an Android device, the Google Play store.
- Search for KaiNexus.
- Select the KaiNexus app.
- Tap “Install.”
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to complete the download.
- If you're using an Apple device, visit https://itunes.apple.com/ag/app/kainexus/id1093165631?mt=8
- If you're using an Android device, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainexus.touch&hl=en
How do I log into the app?
- Tap the KaiNexus icon.
- Enter your organization code. This is the first part of your URL. For example, if your URL is myorg.kainexus.com, your organization code is “myorg.”
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- You can choose to stay signed in if you’re using a personal device.
- Tap “Sign In.”
How do I enter a new Improvement using the app?
- Tap the kind of Improvement you want to create - these options will vary depending on your organization’s settings.
- Enter the requested information in the appropriate fields.
- (**Optional) Tap next to the “Add to Project?” field to open a list of your Projects. Tap one to add the Improvement to that Project.
- (**Optional) Tap “Attach” to add an attachment.
- Tap “Submit.”