By accessing the KaiNexus Mobile App, you’re able to capture every opportunity for improvement when inspiration strikes, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
How do I download the KaiNexus Mobile App?
To download the Mobile App:
- If you’re using an Apple device, go to the App Store.
- If you’re using an Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for “KaiNexus”
- Select the KaiNexus app.
- Tap “Get” or “Install”.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to complete the download.
- If you’re using an Apple device, visit https://itunes.apple.com/ag/app/kainexus/id1093165631?mt=8
- If you’re using an Android device, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainexus.touch&hl=en
How do I sign into the Mobile App?
To sign into the Mobile App:
- Open the KaiNexus app.
- Enter your Organization Code. This is typically the first part of your KaiNexus URL. For example, if your URL is myorg.kainexus.com, your Organization Code is probably “myorg”. If you’re not sure what your Organization Code is, tap to find out how to retrieve your KaiNexus Account information.
- Tap “Continue”
- When prompted, enter your Username and Password.
- Tap “Sign In”
You will be taken to a list of the available Template options you have the ability to create - these options will vary depending on your organization’s settings.
- Tap “Sign Out” in the bottom right corner of your screen to sign out of the system on your device.