The KaiNexus Mobile App brings improvement to your fingertips. Stay up to date on notifications, submit a support ticket, and create improvements whenever (and wherever!) inspiration strikes. Available for iOS and Android.
Download the KaiNexus Mobile App
To download the Mobile App:
- If you’re using an Apple device, go to the App Store.
- If you’re using an Android device, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for “KaiNexus”
- Select the KaiNexus app.
- Tap “Get” or “Install”.
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to complete the download.
- If you’re using an Apple device, visit https://itunes.apple.com/ag/app/kainexus/id1093165631?mt=8
- If you’re using an Android device, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainexus.touch&hl=en
Sign in to the KaiNexus Mobile App
To sign in to the Mobile App:
- Open the KaiNexus app.
- Enter your Organization Code. This is typically the first part of your KaiNexus URL. For example, if your URL is myorg.kainexus.com, your Organization Code is probably “myorg”.
- If you’re not sure what your Organization Code is, tap to find out how to retrieve your KaiNexus Account information.
- Tap “Continue”
- When prompted, enter your Username and Password.
- Tap “Sign In”
The KaiNexus Mobile App Home Screen
You will be taken to a list of the available Template options you have the ability to create - these options will vary depending on your organization’s settings.
At the bottom of the screen, there are four separate tabs:
- Tap the icon to view the types of Items you can submit.
- Tap the icon to search for Items.
- Tap the icon to view your notifications.
- Tap the icon to submit a support ticket, view the support site, and sign out of the Mobile App.