By accessing the KaiNexus mobile app, you’re able to capture every opportunity for improvement when inspiration strikes, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
How do I download the free KaiNexus mobile app?
- Go to the iTunes store or, if you're using an Android device, the Google Play store.
- Search for KaiNexus.
- Select the KaiNexus app.
- Tap “Install.”
- When prompted, enter your Apple ID and password to complete the download.
- If you're using an Apple device, visit https://itunes.apple.com/ag/app/kainexus/id1093165631?mt=8
- If you're using an Android device, visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kainexus.touch&hl=en
How do I log into the app?
- Open the KaiNexus app
- Enter your organization code. This is typically the first part of your URL. For example, if your URL is myorg.kainexus.com, your organization code is probably “myorg"
- Tap "Continue"
- Enter your username and password
- Tap "Sign In"
How do I submit a new item using the app?
- Tap the template of the item you want to create - these options will vary depending on your organization’s settings
- Enter the requested information in the appropriate fields
- (Optional) Tap to add an attachment
- Tap “Create” to submit your new item