- Copy a Project.
- Copy an Improvement.
- Copy and paste entire columns of data into your Chart.
- Export your Chart data to Excel.
- Add a Location as a Project Participant
Complete Release Notes
- When assigning a Task to yourself, you are no longer given the option to “Request” your own assistance.
- If you select the “Delete” notification preference, you can only get notified via email - not via a flag.
- When selecting a custom list of people to notify about a resolved Improvement you can choose to notify all people in a location with a certain Role.
- When sorting a list of users by Role, you can now sort by “No Roles.”
- The “Advanced” section was removed from the Create Task window.
- The “Advanced” options were simplified on the Create Improvement window.
- The Reports descriptions were improved.
- The button at the bottom of the digest email now reads “Sign In.”
- The coloring on the User Engagement by Role Report was changed to be more uniform with the rest of the colors in the app.
- The drill-downs from the Impact Summary Report are now implemented correctly.
- When you drag an attachment onto the Create Improvement or Project windows, a small number now appears next to the paperclip icon in the bottom left corner to let you know its been attached
- Excel exports now work in Safari.
- You can now enter a value of “0” in the Safety Advanced outcome field.
- A bug was fixed which prevented No Change results from showing up on a filtered list of Improvements.
- You can now download a PDF of an Improvements with an authorless comment.
- The comment field no longer shrinks when you click “Email now.”
- You will no longer be notified when an Improvement draft is added to or deleted from your Project.
- A bug was fixed which prevented users from removing dates from filters.
- A bug was fixed which sometimes caused the wrong location qualifier to be added to a Role.
- “Overdue” is no longer listed under “Additional” when filtering a list of Projects.
- A bug was fixed which hid Improvements transferred into a new department on certain lists.