If you're doing the same Improvement in a bunch of different Locations or were just inspired to implement an Improvement from another Location in your own, you can quickly copy it.
Who can copy an Improvement?
To copy an Improvement you must:
- Be have the right permissions to be able to access it.
- Have permission to create that kind of Improvement.
NOTE: If the Improvement is part of a Project, you must also be a member of that Project's team.
What happens when I copy an Improvement?
- The Improvement copy will become a draft.
- You will be made the Author.
The following information will be copied:
- The title
- The parent Project (if there is one)
- The information in any of its fields
- Any attachments
- Any links
- Any charts
- The "private" status.
NOTE: You also have the option of copying all of its nested Tasks. The copies of the Tasks will all be in the "new" status, with the copier entered as their Author.
How do I copy an Improvement?
To copy an Improvement:
- Click in the action bar.
- Click .
In the resulting window,
- Edit the name of the new copy in the “Name” field as necessary.
- (**Optional**) Check the box next to “Include Copies of Tasks” to copy all of its Tasks.
- Click .
The new Improvement will be created and automatically opened.