A lot of our customers like to add a link to their KaiNexus login page to their computer and workstation desktops so that employees can access it with just a click.
How do I add a KaiNexus shortcut to my desktop?
- Go to your organization’s unique login page - it’s something like yourorganization.kaienxus.com.
- Highlight the web address.
- Right-click the address and click “Copy” or press ctrl + c.
- Right-click on the desktop and scroll over “New.”
- Click “Shortcut” or “Link” - which text you see depends on your system.
- Enter the web address in the resulting window by right-clicking in the address field and clicking “Paste” or by pressing ctrl + v.
- Click “Next.”
- Enter the name of the shortcut (e.g. “KaiNexus Login”)
- Click “Finish.”
A new icon will be added to your desktop. Clicking this icon will open your KaiNexus homepage in your default browser.