- Visualize the hierarchy of parent and nested Projects using the new tree view.
- Edit multiple users’ status, location, and Role at once.
- Admins can change the order in which Levels are displayed
- Filter the list of a Project’s Improvements and nested Projects.
Complete Release Notes
- You can now see a preview of an image attached to an Improvement or Project without downloading it.
- When performing a quick search, overdue Improvements and Projects are now signified by a red status bar.
- The intervals between data points on the Submission vs. Completion Report now reflects the selected date range.
- Changing an active Improvement to the planned status now generates an activity log entry and a flag.
- When filtering a list of Improvements or Projects, you can filter by the involved Projects and have the option to “Include all Nested Projects” or “Include only first level of Nested Projects.”
- The default tooltips on Project roles now include information about the notifications received by people in each Role.
- If there are no users in a certain location, viewing the User Engagement by Role Report for that location yields a message reading “No data for the selected filters.”
- Emails and forms for resetting your password and activating your account have been enlarged for phones.
- The text of the activation link was added to the account activation email to make it easier for users to copy and paste the link into a different browser, if necessary.
- A text change was made to the “Delete Level Type” window.
- A text change was made to the Author(s) and Collaborators fields in the Team section.
- A text change was made to the “My Location” quick filter.
- A text change was made to the hover-over message on the Default Board star icon.
- “Level Categories” are now called “Level Types” in Reports.
- A text change was made to the Edit Notification screen.
- On the Engagement by Role Report, values of “One” and “None” are now written as “1” and “0.”
- Extra padding was added beneath the “Add Row” button when editing a Chart.
- A bug was fixed which prevented users from searching through the lists of Positions and Employee Types when editing a user.
- A bug was fixed which prevented users from dragging and dropping folders in the Attributes Admin area.
- A bug was fixed which prevented users from assigning themselves a Task or an Improvement.
- A bug was fixed which prevented users from getting a PDF of Charts which used categories rather than dates.
- A bug was fixed which caused strange formatting on a PDF if an attachment had a long name.