- When entering a data series, you can now choose whether you want that series to be displayed as a bar or line graph.
- Your organization can now create custom descriptions of Project and Improvement roles to be displayed when users hover over that role.
Complete Release Notes
- Boards can now be assigned a rank which determines their placement in the Board menu.
- The “Add Row” button was moved to the bottom of the Charts screen.
- Scrolling the mouse wheel when editing a data point on a Chart will no longer cause the value of the field to change.
- While editing a Chart’s data, you can now drag the columns into whatever order you want.
- Spacing was improved on the User Engagement by Role report.
- Hovering over a section of the User Engagement by Role report now displays the number of users, as well as that sections percentage value.
- The layout of Charts was improved.
- The x-axis on Charts can now be set to either dates or categories from the Edit Chart window.
- A bug was fixed in which the “Nest Under” dropdown menu was not appearing when creating a new level.
- A bug was fixed which caused Cards to disappear when the number of columns on a new Board was changed.
- A bug was fixed which caused the same Board to be displayed multiple times in the Board menu.
- A bug was fixed which caused an error message to appear when deleting Improvements and Projects.
- A bug was fixed which caused an error message to appear when resetting your password.
- A bug was fixed in which Project PDFs did not include Sponsors.