Who can delete a Board?
- The Board's original creator
- Any of the Board's Editors who have the "Restricted Board Administrator" permission
- Anyone with the "Global Board Administrator" permission.
How do I delete a Board?
First, open the Board with which you want to work, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Board.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
- In the resulting window, click to acknowledge that this action cannot be undone.
NOTE: Boards nested beneath the Board you delete will not be deleted, but will be unnested and made top-level Boards.