Where are important dates listed for each Task?
When you open a Task, you can find its key dates on the right side of the page directly under the Team section.
How do I change one of those dates?
If a date can be manually edited and you have the appropriate permissions and roles to change that date, you will see a displayed next to it.
Click on that icon. In the resulting window:
- Type the new date in the date field.
- Click to open the calendar. Either choose the correct date or click "Today" to change the value to today's date.
Who can edit the dates?
What dates should I know for each Task?
- Authored on: The date on which it was originally submitted. This date cannot be changed.
- Start on: The date on which work will begin. Once the Task is completed, this date can only be changed by Quality Administrators.
- Due on: This is the date by which work on the Improvement should be completed. This date can be changed.
In the week before the Task is due, this date will be highlighted in yellow and its font turned to red. After the due date passes, this Task is considered overdue and this date will be highlighted in red. That’s your cue to either complete the Task or change the due date.
- Completed on: The date on which the Task was completed. This date can only be changed by Quality Administrators.
NOTE: Changing the completion date to a future date will not automatically reopen the Task.
- Last updated: The date on which the most recent updates were made. If you notice that an item has been updated since you last looked at it, you might want to investigate to make sure you’re not missing any new, relevant information.