Why would I want to export a Project as a PDF?
By exporting a Project as a PDF, you get it in a printable format which allows you to:
- Hand it out in meetings.
- Create packets for executives.
- Hang it on visual boards.
How do I export a Project as a PDF?
After you find and select the Project you want to export:
- Click in the action bar, then
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu
- Decide whether you want the export to be in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- In the resulting window, check the boxes next to each section you want to include in the PDF, or click “Select All” to automatically check every box.
- Click "Save" to export the PDF.