By exporting a Project as a PDF, you get it in a printable format which allows you to:
- Hand it out in meetings.
- Create packets for executives.
- Hang it on visual boards.
Who can export a Project as a PDF?
Anyone who has access to it.
How do I export a Project as a PDF?
Open the Project you want to export, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Decide whether you want the PDF to be in the Portrait or Landscape orientation by clicking the circle next to the relevant option.
- Choose the size of the page - Letter (8.5” x 11”), Legal (8.5” x 4”), or A3 (11”x 17”).
- Check the boxes next to each section you want to include in the PDF or click “Select All” to automatically check every box.
- Click .