To whom can I assign a Task?
The general rule is that you can assign a Task to anyone to whom you could assign an Improvement.
You can request that anyone in your organization take responsibility for the Task. That person will be notified that you have requested their help and will be prompted to accept or decline your request.
How do I assign a Task?
Open the Task you want to assign, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Click on the "Responsible" field and begin typing the name of the user to whom you want to assign this Task. A drop-down menu will appear from which you can select the user.
If you don't have permission to assign the Task to that user, you can still request their assistance.
- Select a start date and a due date.
- (**Optional**) Leave a comment
- Change the assigner in the "Assigner By" field if, for example, you're assigning the Task on a leader's behalf.
- Click .
The new Responsible Person will be notified.