How do I access my User Profile?
- Click your name in the top right corner of the KaiNexus screen.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
In the resulting window:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click .
In the resulting window, you can edit your:
- Username - If you change your username, you will be automatically logged out and will need to log in again with the new username.
- Status - NOTE: Only User Admins can edit their status.
- First and Last Name
- Physical Location
- Language - NOTE: These must be configured by your CE Lead.
- Mobile Phone, Work Phone, and Pager
- Employee ID
- Employee Type
- Hire Date
- Badges (If your organization has the Badges Module and is using any manually-grantable Badges) - NOTE: Only Global Badge Administrators can edit their manually-grantable Badges.
- Network Locations (Maximum of 25 Locations) - NOTE: Only User Admins can edit their Network Locations.
- Roles - NOTE: Only User Admins can edit their Roles.