The Facilitator is in charge of leading and executing the project. Typically, there are a limited number of Facilitators per project.
They are emailed immediately when a nested item is completed and notified by digest when an item is added to or removed from the Project.
Project Facilitators can:
- Assign nested Improvements
- Complete the Project.
- Delete the Project
- Edit the start and end dates
- Edit the Project
- Manage its team
- Add nested Projects to it
- Add nested Tasks to it
- Make it private
- Add an Improvement to the Project
- Attach and remove files and links
- Add comments to the Project
- Share the Project
- Export the Project as a PDF or as an Excel document
- Notify people about the Project