What are the Locations of a Project?
Sometimes it is useful to identify where a project took place. To accomplish this in KaiNexus, you can assign a location to a Project. You can then filter a list of Projects by Location to see which apply to a given location.
A Project's Location is automatically set to the Facilitators' Locations when it is created. There is no systematic updating after that, so if you want the Project's Location updated, you must do so manually.
Who can change the Location(s) of a Project?
How do I change the Location(s) of a Project?
- Click in the top right corner of the Project
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
- Begin typing to see a drop-down menu of potential Locations.
- Choose the appropriate Location(s).
- Click "Save" to confirm these changes.