If an Improvement has already been resolved but needs to be readdressed, you can reopen it and let work continue or begin again.
Who can reopen an Improvement?
- Anyone with the "Assign" permission for Improvements in that Location
- The Assigner
- If the Improvement is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Leaders, and/or Sponsors. If the Improvement is nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors.
How do I reopen an Improvement?
Navigate to the Improvement you want to reopen, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click .
In the resulting window:
- (**Optional**) Enter a reason for reopening the Improvement.
- Enter a due date.
- Click to reopen the Improvement.