If an Improvement has already been resolved but needs to be readdressed, you can reopen it and let work continue.
Who can reopen an Improvement?
- Anyone with the "View New & Assign" permission for Improvements in that Location
- The Assigner
- If the Improvement is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Leaders, and/or Sponsors; if the Improvement is nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors
How do I reopen an Improvement?
Navigate to the Improvement you want to reopen, then:
- Click the status indicator
- In the resulting drop-down menu, click "Reopen"
In the resulting window:
- (**Optional**) Enter an explanation in the "Reason for Reopening" field
- Update the due date