- Users can now export Projects, Improvements, Tasks, and Lists as an Excel spreadsheet.
- Improvements can now be transferred between Locations.
- Users can now resolve certain types of improvements directly from the Create screen
Complete Release Notes
- A user without assign permissions will no longer receive an error when deferring or planning a Project or Improvement
- Long legal notices will no longer result in the Advanced area of the Create screen getting cut off.
- Resolving an Improvement without a review date will no longer create an extra timeline entry.
- Text-based searches now search in outcomes as well.
- The default sort order of columns in the Reports section has been changed from ascending to descending.
- The default list of Users in the Admin section no longer includes the Inactive status.
- The Level Type icon is now shown next to the Level’s name in any drop-down menus in the Admin section.
- Number-based searches are not treated differently than text-based searches - all fields are searched.
- A bug was fixed which caused the review date of deferred Improvements to not be migrated correctly.
- A bug was fixed which caused the search function to not return all appropriate items.
- Error messages will no longer be displayed when a user removes themself as an Author.
- A bug was fixed in which numbers overlapped on the User Engagement by Role charts.