Your organization may have created an Improvement type that you can use to submit an Improvement that has already been resolved - you'll be able to resolve it directly from the "Create Improvement" window.
You'll need to know which Improvement type, if any, has this option enabled before you can proceed.
How do I resolve certain types of improvements directly from the "Create" screen?
First, click at the top of the screen.
Each of your organization’s idea types will be listed in the resulting drop-down menu, with Tasks signified with a , Improvements with a and Projects with a . Choose the type of Improvement you would like to create and click it.
In the resulting window:
- Fill out the Improvement's information as you normally would.
- When you're finished, click .
- If there are multiple Locations involved, you will be asked which one(s) you would like have notified that the Improvement was submitted. NOTE: At least one Location must be selected for notification.
- Click .
- Resolve the Improvement as you normally would.
- When you're satisfied with the Resolution, click .
- Choose who you would like to notify, and how you would like them to be notified (daily digest or immediate email). NOTE: Depending on your organization’s settings, this step may not be necessary.
- Click .