Your organization may have created an Improvement type that you can use to submit an Improvement that has already been resolved, allowing you to resolve it directly from the "Create" screen.
You'll need to know which Improvement type, if any, has this option enabled before you can proceed.
How do I resolve an Improvement directly from the "Create" screen?
First, click at the top of the screen.
All of your organization’s templates will be listed in the resulting drop-down menu, with the workflow denoted by the icon alongside its name:
- - An Improvement template or a grouping of Improvement templates.
- - An Incident template or a grouping of Incident templates.
- - A Project template or a grouping of Project templates.
- - A Task template or a grouping of Task templates.
- - A Chart template or a grouping of Chart templates.
Click the name of the template you want to use to create your new Improvement.
In the resulting window:
- Create the Improvement as you normally would.
- Click .
- In the resulting window, resolve the Improvement as you normally would.
- When you're satisfied with the Resolution, click .
- In the resulting window, choose who you would like to notify and how you would like them to be notified, then click .