If you have never logged into KaiNexus before, you'll need to activate your account and set your password.
First, go to your organization’s KaiNexus login screen and click "Can't access your account?" in the bottom right corner.
- In the resulting window, click "Activate account via email."
- You will then be prompted to enter either your username or your email address. Account activation instructions will be sent to you.
If you do not know your username, enter your email address and we will attempt to lookup your account.
Okay, I’m at the activation screen. Now what?
- Click "Begin activation."
- Signify that you have read and agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA) by clicking the checkbox.
- Click .
- Your organization will have established some rules regarding the complexity of your password, which will be listed on this page. For example, your password may be required to be at least a certain length or contain some amount of uppercase and lowercase characters.
Enter your password twice.
If your password does not meet one of these requirements, a red will be displayed next to the violated rule and a red border will encircle the password. You will be unable to proceed until you enter a suitable password.
- Click .
- On the resulting screen, click and you will be logged into KaiNexus.