Who can edit an Improvement?
- The Assigner
- The Responsible Person
- People with the "Edit" permission for Improvements in that Location.
How do I edit an Improvement?
Open the Project you want to edit, then click in the action bar.
This will open the "Edit Improvement" window. In this window:
- You can edit every aspect of the Improvement (E.g. the title, descriptors, etc.).
- If you're on any active Projects' team, you'll see the "Add to project?" field which you can use to nest this Improvement under one of those Projects.
- If you have the "Assign" permission for this Improvement, you'll see the "Require Assigner to approve Resolution" checkbox. Checking this box means that when the Responsible Person submits their Resolution, the Improvement will enter the "Resolution Submitted" status and will not be completed until the Assigner approves the Resolution.
If this box is unchecked, the Improvement will be automatically completed when the Responsible Person submits their Resolution.
- If you have the "Honor Roll" permission for this Improvement, you'll see an Honor Roll near the bottom of this window. Click this icon to grant the Improvement Honor Roll - the icon will turn yellow when Honor Roll has been granted.
When you've made all the necessary changes, click .