What is the impact of a Project?
The impact of a Project is measured by the sum of the impacts of all Improvements completed as a part of the Project.
How do I view the impact of a Project?
Open the Project for which you want to see the impact, then click in the top right corner of the page.
The Project's impact summary will open
What can I learn from the impact summary?
Along the top of the screen, you can see a status bar of all the Improvements in the Project. Clicking on the color bars will open a list of all the Project's Improvements that are in the corresponding status.
- Blue = New
- Light green = Planned
- Green = Active
- Dark green = Resolution Submitted
- Red = Overdue
- Black = Completed
- Gray = Deferred
Below the status bar is the monetary impact of the Project, including:
- Cost Savings
- Revenue Generation
- Soft Savings - how much you've saved through time savings
The donut chart tells you how many Improvements resulted in change, no change, your organization's customized third option.
- Clicking the green section of the donut will display all the "change" outcomes in the bar chart.
- Clicking the gray section of the donut will display all the "no change" reasons in the bar chart.
- Clicking the dark gray section of the donut will display all the third option - in the above example, this is called "Unknown" - reasons in the bar chart.
- Click "Total Completed" below the donut to open a list of all completed Improvements from this Project.
The bar chart tells you how many Improvements have resulted in each of the change, no change, or third option outcomes.
- Clicking one of the bars will open a list of all the Improvements from this Project that resulted in that outcome.
- Clicking "Total ____" beneath the bar chart will open a list of all the Improvements from this Project that resulted in the selected outcome type - change, no change, or third option.
Pro Tip: If there are lots of Improvements that don’t result in a change, either the participants or the leaders need more coaching.