Who can add a link to an Improvement?
- The Author
- The Assigner
- The Responsible Person
- Any Collaborators
- Anyone with the "Edit" permission for Improvements in that Location.
- Anyone with the "Assign" permission for Improvements in that Location.
How do I add a link to an Improvement?
Open the Improvement to which you want to add a link, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Enter the title of the link in the "Name" field
- (**Optional**) Enter the actual link in the "Address" field. If you do not do so, people will not be able to click the link to be taken to this address.
For information on opening, editing, and deleting links, check out this support page.