Who can add a link to an Improvement?
- The Author
- The Assigner
- The Responsible Person
- Any Collaborators
- Anyone with the "Edit" permission for Improvements in that Location
- Anyone with the "Assign" permission for Improvements in that Location
- If the Improvement is nested under a Project, the Project's Facilitators, Leaders, and/or Sponsors. If the Improvement is nested under a Chart, the Chart's Authors.
How do I add a link to an Improvement?
Open the Improvement to which you want to add a link, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- To add an external link, make sure the “Web Link” tab is selected. Then:
- Enter the title of your link in the “Name” field.
- Enter the URL in the “Address” field.
- To add an internal link to some item in KaiNexus, select the “Item” tab.
- Search for the item to which you want to add a link in the “Item” field. You can search by title or ID number.
- Click .
For information on opening, editing, and deleting links, check out this support page.