What is a Follower?
A Follower has no formal responsibility for an Improvement but is kept in the loop and notified about any activity associated with it. It is helpful to follow an Improvement if you are interested in it and want to know how it’s progressing.
Anyone can follow any Improvement they have permission to access.
How do I follow an Improvement?
Open the Improvement you want to follow, then click at the bottom of the "Team" section.
If you later decide you want to unfollow the Improvement, click in the same place.
How will I receive notifications for Improvements I follow?
- You’ll receive notifications in the nightly digest
- Notifications will appear on the Improvement itself and in your notifications window
What can Improvement Followers do?
They are emailed immediately when the Improvement they are a part of is deleted.
Improvement Followers can:
- Add Comments to the Improvement
- Share the Improvement
- Export the Improvement as a PDF or as an XLSX
- Set a Review Date for the Improvement
- Set a personal Reminder for the Improvement
- Convert the Improvement
- Make a copy of the Improvement