Why am I being prompted to review an Improvement’s Resolution?
KaiNexus requires you to review a Resolution if:
- The Improvement was submitted with checked,
- And you were the Assigner.
How do I know if I need to review a Resolution?
- KaiNexus will send you an email telling you so.
- There will be an alert on your Notification Screen.
- The Improvement will be in the status.
- The Improvement will also have an alert displayed below its title:
How do I review a Resolution?
To review a resolution, click either:
- at the top of the window.
- in the action bar.
In the resulting you window, you can:
- See the entered resolution and make any changes you see fit.
- Click to save your changes and come back to this resolution later.
- Click to accept this resolution in its current state and resolve the Improvement.
There are a few more steps if you've decided to decline the Resolution.
After clicking :
Enter a reason for declining the resolution.
- This will tell the Responsible person what they need to change or improve about their work on this Improvement so that their next attempt at resolving it will be successful.
- Click to finalize your decision.