KaiNexus automatically alerts you about items that need your attention for a variety of reasons, letting you know right away what needs to be addressed when you log into KaiNexus.
Flagged items and pertinent information will appear in the "Notifications" window.
How do I access the "Notifications" window?
To view your notifications and updates, click at the top of the screen next to the quick search field. The number of notifications you have is displayed on this button; if there’s no number shown, you have no notifications.
Once you click into the Notifications window, the current number of notifications you have is displayed at the top in the (#) next to "Notifications".
There are three checkboxes near the top of the "Notifications" window:
- : These are notifications you received due to your association with the item (you are on the team).
- : These are notifications you received due to a notification preference that was either configured by you or as part of one of your Roles.
- : These are updates since the last time you viewed an item.
How do I change the order of the listed notifications?
Click near the bottom left corner of the “Notifications & Updates” screen to flip the order so that the oldest entries are listed first. Click this button again to switch the order back.
How do I remove items from my Notifications & Updates Screen?
To remove a single item, hover over it and click .
To remove all opt-in notifications and comment/timeline updates:
- Click in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If you want to remove all of your notifications and updates, not just opt-in and blue dot updates, check the box next to “Also, clear all flags.”
- In the resulting window, click .
NOTE: As you clear notifications the count in the system will update to show you the total number of remaining notifications.