Why am I being alerted to some certain Improvements?
KaiNexus automatically alerts you to Improvements that need your attention for a variety of reasons. That way, you know right away what needs to be addressed when you log into KaiNexus.
Flagged Improvements and those with other alerts will appear in the Notifications Screen. The pertinent information is listed just below the Improvements title in this Screen.
How do I access the Notifications Screen?
To view your alerts and notifications click at the top of the screen next to the quick search field. The number of notifications you have is displayed on this button; if there’s no number shown, you have no notifications.
There are three checkboxes near the top of the Notifications & Updates Screen:
- Yours: These are notifications that you received due to your association with the item - i.e. those for which you’re on the team. Additionally, any new items about which you've requested to be notified will be listed as "Yours," regardless of whether or not you're on the team.
- Opt-In: These are notifications you received due to a notification preference that was either configured by you or as part of one of your Roles.
- Updates: These are comments and timeline updates since the last time you viewed an item.
How do I remove items from my Notifications & Updates Screen?
To remove a single item, hover over it and click .
To remove all opt-in notifications and comment/timeline updates:
- Click in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the resulting window, click .