The timeline is an audit trail keeping track of every significant event that happens to a Task. It allows you to see who did what to the Task and when they did it.
How do I access the timeline?
After you find and select the Task, navigate to the timeline by scrolling down in the main tab or clicking on the "Timeline" tab.
What can I learn from the timeline?
- An entry will be marked with a blue dot () if that entry was added since you last looked at this Task. This helps you spot the recent updates quickly.
- If you want to see more entries, click "Show All" at the bottom of the timeline. To see only the recent entries, click "Show Less."
- When you see an underlined item on the timeline, hover over it to reveal more detailed information.
Who can delete a timeline entry?
To delete an entry from the timeline, a person must have permission to edit the item AND have the "Timeline Administrator" permission.
How do I delete a timeline entry?
If you delete a timeline entry, it will be removed from the timeline with no indication that it was ever there. This action cannot be undone.
To delete a timeline entry:
- Hover over the timeline entry so that it's highlighted blue.
- Click to the right of the entry.
- In the resulting window, click .