Why would I want to export an Improvement as a PDF?
By exporting an Improvement as a PDF, you get it in a printable format which allows you to:
- Hand it out in meetings.
- Create packets for executives.
- Hang it on visual boards.
How do I export an Improvement as a PDF?
Open the Improvement you want to export, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Decide whether you want the export to be in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- Choose the size of the page - Letter (8.5” x 11”), Legal (8.5” x 4”), or A3 (11”x 17”).
- Check the box next to each of the sections you want to include in the PDF.
- Click .