Who can delete a Task?
- The Author
- The Assigner
- The Responsible Person
- Any Collaborators
- Anyone with the ability to assign or edit the parent of the Task
How do I delete a Task?
NOTE: This action cannot be undone.
Open the Task you want to delete, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Enter a reason for deleting the Task.
- If this item has one or more upstream or downstream dependency, you will see a confirmation checkbox that reads "I understand existing dependencies will be removed." Check this box.
- Check the box next to "I understand that this can not be undone" to signify that you understand that this is a permanent action.
- Click .