Who can complete a Task?
- The Author
- The Assigner
- The Responsible Person
- Any Collaborators
- Anyone with the ability to assign or edit the parent of the Task
How do I complete a Task?
Open the Task you want to complete, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- If this template does not have a Resolution enabled, click in the resulting drop-down menu.
If this template does have a Resolution enabled, click .
What you see on the resulting window is determined by your organization's settings. The most common steps are:
- Fill out any required or optional fields, Attributes, or impact data as determined by your organization's settings for this template.
- (**Optional**) Enter a comment.
- If the Assigner (or anyone with permission to assign the Task's parent) is required to approve the Resolution is required, click .
Otherwise, click .