Who can edit a Project?
Only the following KaiNexus users may edit a Project:
- The Project’s
- Users with the Project Administrator permission (as part of one of their Roles) in that level of the organization.
How do I edit the Project?
Open the Project you want to edit, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the Project page.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window, you can edit:
- Any fields or Attributes that are a part of this template.
- Add another Project to the "Parent Project" field if you want to nest this Project beneath it.
If you no longer want this Project to be nested under its parent, remove the Project from the "Parent Project" field.
- Check the box next to "Make Private?" to make the Project private - the Project will be visible only to its team.
Uncheck this box to make the Project visible to everyone in the organization.
NOTE: If you do not see this option, you do not have permission to make the Project private.
- Check the box next to “Allow Project Team to see the nested private Improvements in this Project” to allow team members to view any private Improvements that are part of the Project.
- Check the box next to “Allow Project Team to see the nested private Projects in this Project” to allow team members to view any private Projects that are part of the Project.