You can see all the items with which an individual is affiliated - as well as their individual metrics - from the user profile.
How do I view someone's activity?
Open any user's profile page, then click .
Navigating the "Activity" page
Click any of the tabs at the top of the page to see the corresponding information:
- "Improvements" - A list of all Improvements with which the user is affiliated.
- "Incidents" - A list of all Incidents with which the user is affiliated.
NOTE: The Incident Add-On must be active for your organization for this tab to appear.
- "Projects" - A list of all Project with which the user is affiliated.
- "Tasks" - A list of all Tasks with which the user is affiliated.
- "Charts" - A list of all Charts with which the user is affiliated.
- "Metrics" - A summary of their metrics or impact.
The "Metrics" tab
The "Metrics" tab shows the Cost Savings, Revenue Generation, and Time Savings for all improvement work.
You can toggle the "Author," "Responsible," "Assigner," and "Collaborator" buttons to control what data is displayed based on the user's relationship to those Improvements. You can also change the date range for which the data is filtered
The "Metrics" tab also displays the number of Improvements the user is affiliated with which resulted in a change versus those that resulted in no change.