- The Deferred status now has a required review date, and it can no longer have an activate date, due date, or Responsible Person.
- The warning message shown when attempting to delete an Improvement or Project was expanded.
- The breadcrumb trails in the Admin section were updated.
- A description column was added to the lists of Attribute Types, Attributes, Titles, Position, Certifications, Employee Types, and Time Savings People located in the Admin section.
- Dotted lines now indicate fields with hover-overable descriptions.
- The required status of certain fields in Edit windows is now more strongly enforced.
- The formatting of Attribute drop-down menus was improved.
- Not selecting a due date on the Plan window will no longer clear the due date.
- A bug was fixed which caused the "Project" filter from being lost when filtering a list.