What is a Collaborator?
A Collaborator is someone who has contributed to the success of an Improvement, even if they weren’t the Author, Responsible person, or Assigner.
What can Collaborators do?
- Create Tasks
- Create a Chart
- Add, remove, and edit attachments
- Add, remove, and edit links
- Edit the Improvement
- Submit Draft Resolutions
Who can add and remove Collaborators?
- The Responsible person
- The Assigner
How do I edit the list of Collaborators?
- Click in the action bar.
- Click .
- Opening the drop-down menu in the Collaborator(s) field reveals a list including yourself and your most frequent selections.
Typing text in that field will search through all users (not just those top choices).
- In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- To add another user, begin typing the next name into that same field.
- To remove a user, click next to their name.
- Click "Save."
How are Collaborators notified?
Users find out that they’ve been made Collaborators by:
- A notification in their digest email.
- A notification in the KaiNexus app.