A Collaborator is someone who contributes to the success of an Improvement, even if they aren't primarily responsible for it.
What can Collaborators do?
- Edit the Improvement
- Add comments
- Create a Resolution
- Escalate the Improvement
- Share it
- Save it as an Excel document or as a PDF document
- Add links
- Add Tasks
- Add charts
- Notify people of the Improvement
- Copy it
- Convert it to another type
- Add attachments
Who can add and remove Collaborators?
- The Responsible Person
- The Assigner
- The Author(s)
- Any Collaborators
- Anyone who has the "Edit" permission for Improvements in that Location
- Anyone who has the "Assign" permission for Improvements in that Location
How do I edit the list of Collaborators?
- Click in the action bar.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window, locate the "Collaborator(s)" field. In this field, you can:
- Open the drop-down menu to reveal a list of up to ten users including yourself and your most frequent selections.
- Begin typing someone's name in that field to search for them among all users (not just those top choices).
In the resulting drop-down menu, select the correct user.
- Click .
This change will be noted in the activity log, and anyone whose status changed will be notified.