Who can complete a Project?
- Anyone with the "Project Administrator" permission
Will any nested items automatically be completed when their parent is completed?
No. Work can continue on any of the Project's nested items after it is closed.
How do I complete a Project?
Open the Project you want to complete, then:
- Click the status indicator.
- Click in the resulting drop-down menu.
In the resulting window:
- Fill out any required or optional fields and Attributes, as determined by your organization's settings for this template.
- (**Optional**) Enter a comment.
- Click .
Can I add nested items to a completed Project?
No, but people can keep working on their existing ones.
But what if I really need to add another nested item?
You’ll have to reopen it.