- You can now see the work an individual is doing and the impact they have had by clicking "View Activity" on that user's profile.
Complete Release Notes
- The formatting of the Submission vs. Completion Report was improved.
- Comments migrated from KaiNexus version 1.5 to 2.0 will no longer be sorted in reverse order.
- The details section is again shown on the Resolution screen.
- Any non-Active status of a Responsible person, Assigner, Author, Collaborator, Sponsor, Facilitator, Leader, and Task team member will now be displayed next to the user's name.
- Cards will now have the number of included Improvements or Projects displayed in their title.
- A status bar has been added to the "Nested Projects" and "Nested Improvements" panels on Projects.
- Team tooltips have been added to each position on a team. Hover over the position's name to see a brief description of its functions.
- An explanation of the Escalate feature was added to the Escalate window.
- An error message is now shown when attempting to complete a Project if all required fields and attributes have not been set.
- Clicking "Share Board" no longer opens a new tab in the browser.