- When adding users to an item's team, the preliminary drop-down will display the current user along with their top 10 frequently selected users.
Complete Release Notes
- Users can now add the method of notification to their notification preferences.
- If you choose to send an immediate email about some change in your Improvement or Project to someone otherwise not affiliated with it, that person will be added as a Follower.
- Adding a new comment will result in a flag for the entire team involved with an item.
- The status bar was improved so that statuses with few Improvements will not be rounded to zero.
- Users can now click "Clear All" to remove all of their opt-in flags from the Notification screen.
- Resolutions may now be updated without being reopened.
- A "Level Category" filter was added to Improvement and Project filters.
- The layout of the Improvement List View was redesigned.
- The titles of Projects were added to the Impact Summary Report.
- Participants may now add links, files, and Improvements to their Projects.
- An "Originating Location" filter has been added to the "Submit Improvement" screen if the current user is in multiple Locations.
- The "Date" quick filters on the Reports page have been improved.
- When affiliating a user with a Project or Improvement, beginning to type will remove the "myself" option from the drop-down menu.
- A bug was fixed which caused the search bar to touch the blue picker for users that did not have permission to create any items
- The PDF of a Project will no longer show child Projects that the user is unauthorized to see.
- A bug was fixed which prevented notifications from persisting on lists.
- A bug was fixed which caused the title of the Project displayed on an Improvement to be the Improvement's parent's parent.
- The "My Project" list will now display only Projects with which the current user is affiliated.