- We improved the formatting of the "New Account Activation" email in Outlook 2013.
- The error message language was improved.
- The formatting of a PDF'd list was improved.
- You can now quickly remove all opt-in alerts from the "Notifications & Updates" screen.
- The formatting of the "Create" screen's legal notice was improved.
- Users will no longer receive two alerts about changes if they're on the item's team twice.
- "Followers" was added to the "Project role(s)" filter.
- The Reports Snap Shot's formatting was improved.
- The wording on the "Activation" and "Reset Password" emails was improved.
- You can now drag and drop a file onto the "Create" screen to add an attachment to that item.
- A bug was fixed which caused the PDF export of some Improvements to fail.
- A bug was fixed which caused a blank screen to disappear after deleting an Improvement or Project.
- A bug was fixed which caused the app to freeze when changing the username of a logged in user.
- A bug was fixed which caused Improvements to "double refresh" upon opening, causing any blue dots to disappear.
- A bug was fixed where alerts on Improvement List Cards set to the Detail View wouldn't update.
- A bug was fixed which prevented users without an administrative Role from updating their profiles.
- A bug was fixed in which pressing the tab key when adding a Location within a Network highlighted and rendered the Level Type box unresponsive.
- A bug was fixed in which hovering over the flag icon on the List View didn't show any information.