To get to this page, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under Users, and click on "Users." This admin page is only accessible by administrators; only User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I filter the list of Users?
There are several means of filtering the list of users. You can, of course, search for the user by entering their email, username, or name in the "Search Users…" field.
Alternatively, you can filter by location in the location sidebar located along the left side of the user list:
- Use the search box to look for a specific location.
- Click to reveal a Level Types filter. The results will include only locations of a certain Level Type (e.g. departments, hospitals, factories, etc.).
You can also decide which levels to include in your results. Check to include users from locations nested beneath the selected option. Uncheck it to only include users from that location.
- Click to view the whole organization in the location sidebar.
Click to display only the top levels of your organization.
- Click to collapse the sidebar. Click to expand the sidebar.
Pro Tip: To select multiple locations, hold down the ctrl key while clicking on each location. To select a range of locations, hold down the shift key while clicking the location at the start of the range, then the location at the end of the range.
Finally, you can sort by several more qualifiers by clicking next to the users search field.
- Status - Note that Inactive users are not included on the list of users by default. You can add them in this field.
- Employee Types
- Engagement - You can use this field to return a list of users who have not logged in, who have logged in, have not used the system (in ways other than just logging on), who have used the system, who have not submitted an Improvement, and/or who have submitted an Improvement.
The engagement filter is useful if you want to get an idea of who is involved with your organization’s improvement efforts and who needs a little coaching.
- Additional - Adding “Locked” to this filter returns a list of all users who are currently locked out of their account due to an expired password or too many failed login attempts.