To get to this page, just navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the Users heading, and click "Users." This admin page is only accessible by administrators; only User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I set a user’s password?
NOTE: A User whose password has been manually set by an administrator is not notified about this change, nor are they informed as to what the new password is. It is your responsibility to give them this information.
- Find the user whose password you wish to change on the list of users.
- Hover over the User’s name so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click .
- On the resulting drop-down menu, click “Set Password.”
- Choose a new password that meets the listed requirements for a secure password.
- Enter the new password twice.
- Click .
- Alert this user of their new password, and advise them to change it ASAP.