The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only Global User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I edit an Employee Type or folder?
Navigate to the "Employee Types" admin page, then:
- Hover over the Employee Type or folder you want to edit so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click to its right.
In the resulting window:
- Edit the name of the Employee Type or folder.
- (**Optional**) Edit the description. This description will appear when you hover over the Employee Type or folder when editing or creating a user. This is helpful if you want other User Administrators to understand to what exactly it refers before they add it to someone's profile.
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon). This icon will appear next to the Employee Type or folder when editing or creating a user or filtering a list of users. It's helpful for when people are quickly skimming a long list of Employee Types.
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click .