The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only Quality Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I create a new Location?
Navigate to the "Network" admin page, then:
If you want to create a new Location and have it automatically nested under another Location:
- Hover over the name of the Location under which you want to nest the new Location so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click to its right.
If you want to create a new Location and not have it automatically nested under another Location:
- Click in the top right corner of the "Network" page.
In the resulting window:
- Enter the Location's name in the "Name" field
- Specify what type of Location it is in the "Level Type" field.
- Specify under which Location, if any, it should be nested in the "Nest Under" field.
The Location entered here will be the Location immediately above the new Location in the Network. If you don’t want this Location to be nested under another, leave this field blank.
- Specify where Improvements in this Location should be escalated in the "Escalate to" field.
If an Improvement in this Location is escalated and transferred, the Location entered in this field will be the default Location to which that Improvement is transferred.
If you leave this field blank, Improvements that are escalated and transferred from this Location will be moved to the next highest Location on the Network diagram by default.
- Click .