To get to this page, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the System heading, and click "Login Notice." The admin page is only accessible by administrators; only System Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I create a new login notice?
Note: You may only have one login notice active at a time. If you create a new active notification, the previously active notification will be made inactive.
- Click in the top right corner of the "Login Notice" page.
In the resulting window:
- Give the notice a title in the "Title" field.
- Enter the text of the notice in the "Body" field.
You can even add an image.
- Decide whether the notice should be dismissible.
- Check the box next to "Dismissible" to make the notice appear only once per user.
- Leave the box next to "Dismissible" unchecked to have the notice appear every time a user logs into KaiNexus.
- Decide whether the notice will start being displayed as users log in by adjusting the "Status" field.
- Active - The notice will start being displayed as soon as you click "Save."
- Inactive - The notice will not be displayed once you click "Save."
- Click to see how the notice will look when it goes live.
- Click to save the notice. If you set its status as "Active," people will see it the next time they log into the system.