The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only System Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I create a new login notice?
Note: Your organization may only have one login notice active at a time. If you create a new active notification, the previously active notification will be made inactive.
Navigate to the "Login Notice" admin page, then:
- Click in the top right corner of the "Login Notice" page.
In the resulting window:
- Give the notice a name in the "Title" field. This will be displayed in the top left corner of the login notice.
- Enter the text of the notice in the "Body" field.
You can even add an image.
- Decide whether the notice should be dismissible.
- Check the box next to "Dismissible" to make the notice appear only once per user.
- Leave the box next to "Dismissible" unchecked to have users see it every time they log into KaiNexus.
- Decide whether the notice will start being displayed for users in the "Status" field.
- Active - The notice will start being displayed as soon as you save it.
- Inactive - The notice will not be displayed once you save it. You will need to activate it at a later date.
- Click to see how the notice will look when it goes live.
- Click .