To get to this page, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the Users heading, and click "Positions." The admin page is only accessible by administrators; only Global User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
What is a Folder?
Folders are used to categorize your organization’s Positions. This makes it easier to find the Position you’re looking for when editing or creating a user.
How do I create a new Position Folder?
Click in the top right corner.
In the resulting window:
- Enter the name of the Folder.
- (**Optional**) Add a description. This description will appear when you hover over the Folder when editing or creating a user. This is helpful if you want other User Administrators to understand to what exactly the Folder refers.
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon). This icon will appear next to the Folder when editing or creating a user or filtering a list of users. It's helpful for when people are quickly skimming a long list of Positions.
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click to create the Folder.