To get to this page, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the Users heading, and click "Certifications." The admin page is only accessible by administrators; only Global User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I edit a Certification?
- Hover over the Certification you want to edit so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click to the right of the Certification.
In the resulting window:
- Edit the name of the Certification.
- (**Optional**) Add a description. This description will appear when you hover over the Certification when editing or creating a user. This is helpful if you want other User Administrators to understand to what exactly the Certification refers before they add it to someone's profile.
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon). This icon will appear next to the Certification when editing or creating a user or filtering a list of users. It's helpful for when people are quickly skimming a long list of Certification.
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click .