To get to this page, navigate to the Admin page by clicking on the left sidebar menu, look under the Users heading, and click "Certifications." The admin page is only accessible by administrators; only Global User Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I create a new Certification?
If you want to create a new Certification and have it automatically placed in a Folder:
- Click on the Folder's name so that it is highlighted blue.
- Click in the top right corner.
If you want to create a new Certification and no have it automatically placed in a Folder:
Click in the top right corner.
In the resulting window:
- Enter the name of the Certification.
- (**Optional**) Add a description. This description will appear when you hover over the Certification when editing or creating a user. This is helpful if you want other User Administrators to understand to what exactly the Certification refers before they add it to someone's profile.
- (**Optional**) Choose an icon (follow the given instructions to find an appropriate icon). This icon will appear next to the Certification when editing or creating a user or filtering a list of users. It's helpful for when people are quickly skimming a long list of Certification.
- (**Required only if you chose an icon**) Pick a color for the selected icon.
- Click to create the Certification.