The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only System Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
To edit an existing Login Notice:
- Navigate to the “Login Notice” page from within the Admin section .
- Hover over the notice you wish to edit and near the right side of the page click .
- In the resulting window, you can:
- Edit the notice’s Title or heading in the “Title” field.
- Edit the text of the notice in the “Body” field. NOTE: This field has a maximum character limit of 10,000.
You can even add an image or a video.
- Edit whether or not the notice is dismissible.
- Check the box next to “Dismissible” to make the notice appear only once per user.
- Leave the box unchecked next to “Dismissible” to make the notice appear each and every time a User logs into KaiNexus.
- Select a date and time for when the notice should begin displaying in the “Start Date” field. This means that the notice will automatically become Active and start to display once it reaches the set date and time. NOTE: If left blank, the notice will immediately begin to show when made Active.
- Select a date and time for when the notice should stop displaying in the “End Date” field. This means that the notice will automatically become Inactive and stop displaying once it reaches the set date and time. NOTE: If left blank, the notice will continue to show until manually set to Inactive.
- Decide whether the notice will start being displayed for users in the “Status” field.
- Selecting “Active” will start to display the notice immediately upon saving if there is no Start Date set.
If there is a Start Date set and it has not yet been reached, then the login notice will not be displayed until that Start Date and time is reached.
If the Start Date and time has been reached and there is an End Date set that has not yet been reached, then the login notice will become Active and display for all Users until that End Date and time is reached. Then it will automatically become Inactive.
If there is no Start Date set and there is an End Date set that has not yet been reached, then the notice will be displayed immediately upon saving until the End Date and time is reached.
- Selecting “Inactive” will not display the notice upon saving if there is no Start Date set.
NOTE: If any variation of Start and End Date is set, but the Login Notice is set to Inactive, the Login Notice will not be displayed.
- View how the notice will look when it becomes Active by clicking .
- When you’re finished click .