The Admin area is only accessible by administrators; only System Administrators can perform the functions detailed on this support page.
How do I edit a login notice?
Navigate to the "Login Notice" admin page, then:
- Hover over the notice you want to edit so that it's highlighted blue.
- Click to its right.
In the resulting window:
- Edit the notice's name in the "Title" field.
- Edit the text of the notice in the "Body" field.
You can even add an image.
- Edit whether the notice is dismissible.
- Check the box next to "Dismissible" to make the notice appear only once per user.
- Leave the box next to "Dismissible" unchecked to have the notice appear every time a user logs into KaiNexus.
- Decide whether the notice will start being displayed for users in the "Status" field.
- Active - The notice will start being displayed as soon as you click "Save."
- Inactive - The notice will not be displayed once you click "Save."
- Click to see how the notice will look when it goes live.
- Click .