- Fixed bug on user activity display when activity is at 0%.
- Inactive users are now called "Offline Users." These users cannot log in and do not receive emails from KaiNexus.
- User profiles now display the last login and last updated dates.
- Nested Improvements and Projects can now be brought up in a list.
- Users can now edit lists directly from the My Lists menu.
- Drop-down menus have been improved on the administrator's Users page.
- On the charts page, when users enter the last data number on a row and hit the tab key a blank row appears below, as in Excel.
- A bug was fixed which caused issues after navigating away from the dashboard too quickly.
- Users now receive only one flag when assigned an Improvement.
- A bug was fixed which caused some alerts not to be listed on users' Alerts Lists.